- Fishing boat in Carilse Bay
- Oistins Fish Market Artisans Lifestyles Barbados
- Herring Fishing Fleet Halifax Nova Scotia
- Video Docudrama #2 Seine Fishing Off Shore Halifax Nova Scotia
- Fresh Halifax Herring in Europe on the Day Caught
- Rachels Health and Wellness at Hastings Farmers market
- RAJ Hasting Framers Market Barbados - How his day unfolds
- The Last Jacobbean Sugar Plantation In the World
- Coconut Man Chopping the tops off the nut
- Coconut Eating 101 - What's the Best Jelly
- LifestylesOfTheArtisan Sarge 6 Mens Bay Fishmarket
- Trending City Halifax NS - Unique Lifestyle Living
- Halifax Seaport Market Clarinet Serenade
- Grinding Cane For Sugar and Rum
- Making Rum In Barbados - The Birthplace of Rum
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
See Youtube Destinations Lifestyles Channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCriPeyG-RhqyQfUUaNFM5w
Lifestyles of The Artisan is a new Internet TV platform for destinations. It allows them to showcase their people’s lifestyles and culture. Unlike Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous, Lifestyles of The Artisan (LOFA) features the artists, craftspeople and the artisan in tourism destinations.
These are the real people who create the destination experience; the rich and famous do not. It is not about luxury lifestyles and expensive homes, but rather, about the ordinary and extraordinary people one meets daily while on holiday.
LifestylesofTheArtisan.com is distinct. Plans are underway to syndicate this across IPTV channels including in-room channels serving hotel and accommodation guests worldwide.
Travellers love to learn about culture and heritage and will make an effort to visit the characters, vendors and artisans they hear about, find on the internet and on websites or see on TV.
NOT ANOTHER VISITORS CHANNEL
Similar to the traditional “Visitors Channels”, now popular in tourism destinations, LifestylesOfTheArtisan.com videos and documentaries have great appeal to tourists who may already be in the destination or thinking of visiting. To be frank, we believe that travellers are actually more interested in seeing the lifestyles and culture of the place they are visiting than listening to what other travellers have to say. Travellers want to discover for themselves – to experience something that is different and to meet fascinating personalities doing interesting things.
Now local travel communities can highlight the latest videos of the artisans who are characters and personalities in the community. Lifestyles of the Artisans will show unique videos from the most fascinating cultures around the globe.. The in-room experience will of course be geared to specific locations in each destination. They can represent and tell stories of an entire region, an island a city a state, a province or a village.
BARBADOS TAKES THE LEAD
Barbados has embraced the idea and is now running its own Barbados.LifestylesOfTheArtisan.com. It is fed directly from the LOTA main channel. Other destinations are welcome to come on-board.
WORLD TOURISM DESTINATIONS WELCOMED
LOTA offers destinations a new international marketing opportunity for their location and can help in creating the content with an international team of travelling photographers and video journalists. We are particularly interested in World Heritage Destinations with interesting culture and diversity.
Thanks for joining me!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton